[lbo-talk] V Crisis Attacks Greg Wilpert, Etc.

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Jun 16 11:43:03 PDT 2004

I don't your point here. Is what's potentially actionable that the names listed aren't really on the disclosure forms? That they are on the disclosure forms but it's indecent to circulate the info? That you support British libel law, under which people can be held liable for circulating accurate information?

Doug