[lbo-talk] Re: Is Berlet Combat Ready?

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Fri Jun 18 14:41:29 PDT 2004

My recollection of September 11 was that very shortly after the event there were at least 11 photos and names attached presented by the USG to the US public. That has formed the base of my conviction that there was significant foreknowledge of the event.

Is my recollection faulty, or has this sudden appearance of intelligence been explained/addressed.

Martin