[lbo-talk] Re: Is Berlet Combat Ready? Is Wanzala playing with a full deck?

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 18 14:26:55 PDT 2004

>Why is Chip Berlet not wondering...
>
>Why is Chip Berlet attacking... those who raise the question of government
>
>Whose side is Chip Berlet on?

>By the way, this rhetorical style sounds a lot like the paranoid
>loyalty-questioning right.

Which is pretty much the standard response of the paranoid conspiracists to those who question their whacked out inductive reasoning. Gee, maybe Chip's a part of the conspiracy since he says it doesn't exist!

Kudos to Chip for a restrained response to an unrestrained ad hominem attack.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon