[lbo-talk] Clinton blows his top

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 21 08:03:40 PDT 2004

I quite agree. Much better it should be about perjury and witness-tampering, for which he was quite properly impeached and should have been convicted. (I'm sure in retrospect not just Al Gore thinks so.)

And it would also be worthwhile to have the precedent of a recent successful presidential removal, now needed for much greater crimes; maybe the Democrats, looking for revenge, would be somewhat less feckless in opposition to the torture regime. --CGE