[lbo-talk] Clinton blows his top

R rhisiart at charter.net
Tue Jun 22 19:23:06 PDT 2004

wasn't wild bill the one who brought it up in his book, which he appears on jerk programs like this because he's trying to sell? so why shouldn't an interviewer ask him about it? evidently, dimbleby's going for ratings. what is it you don't understand about the curiosity of the average person? dimbleby isn't on WBAI, doug.

as for obsessions, bill is the first US president to be impeached, and for lying about his sex life. he's the first presidential victim of not having the guts to back down the right wing.

i don't care. you don't care. but bill sure does otherwise why loose his temper? he didn't just loose it, he blew it. (no pun intended)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 7:33 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Clinton blows his top

R wrote:

>FORMER US President Bill Clinton lost his temper with David Dimbleby after
>he repeatedly questioned him about his affair with Monica Lewinsky in a BBC
>interview to be aired this week.

Man, I don't blame Bill. Who fucking cares? Why the unending obsession?