[lbo-talk] consider the following:

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 21 09:05:49 PDT 2004

At 08:39 AM 6/21/2004, you wrote:
>Inidentally Hopsicker was recently interviewed by Jeanene Garafolo on Air
>America:

Hopsicker has nada cred. Hangs w/ Kris Milligan, a real loon, http://www.ctrl.org/mhfpf/ For a source w/ cred about Barry Seal, subject of his documentary, "Barry and the Boys, " check out a Village Voice story from the period just before Iran-Contra was revealed. http://www.rense.com/general33/dissc.htm Of coarse, he's been on the Tom Valentine show. Liberty Lobby freak. Radio Transcript Published In The American Free Press

By Tom Valentine with Daniel Hopsicker and Michael C. Piper American Free Press January 6 & 13, 2003

Investigative journalist Daniel Hopsicker, producer of the new video, "Mohamed Atta and the Venice Flying Circus," was a guest on the Dec. 15 broadcast of Radio Free America, the weekly call-in talk forum sponsored by American Free Press with host Tom Valentine.

Michael Collins Piper 'sez Mossad killed JFK, http://archives.econ.utah.edu/archives/marxism/2003w16/msg00333.htm

>...John M. Cox posted a message http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/msg29690.html consisting of an article by Michael Collins Piper entitled "Schools Not Teaching Pro-Israel Views To Lose Funding Congress To Pass 'Ideological Diversity' Legislation." The original appeared at www.gooff.com Marxmail subscribers should be aware that Piper is a "historical revisionist" (denier of genocide of European Jews), has written for the notoriously anti-Jewish publication Spotlight, and can be fairly characterized as a professional Jew-hater. I had never heard of www.gooff.com, so I paged through their website -- a mixture of anti-Zionism, Atlantis theories, alternative cancer therapy, and the occasional explicitly anti-Jewish remark.

Kelley another Hopsicker documentary has a map of the limpdick state on the cover.