[lbo-talk] Re: Conspiracy Theories

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Mon Jun 21 16:44:22 PDT 2004

The essential thing is that for a conspiracy it seems you would need conspirators - two at least. The failure of intelligence is best explained by investigators were looking in the wrong place. The essential thing about the 9/11 investigation is that it's looking for and answer to how it happened. How what happened? How the investigators happened to be looking in the wrong place. It could have been a management decision by one person.

Luckily the 'why' is already known - power.

Martin