[lbo-talk] Illinois Republican pressured wife to have public sex

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 22 13:33:52 PDT 2004

The Smoking Gun as usual with all da' poop:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0622041ryans1.html

Sounds like yet another pathetic male who confuses saying 'Look who I'm having sex with!' in public with 'Look who I'm having sex with in public!'.

OTOH these documents just confirm that repug sexual development stops in junior high and they still have to beg for it.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon