[lbo-talk] WBAI Hates Jews

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Jun 24 06:37:04 PDT 2004

Or so says Phyllis Chesler at -- where else? -- FrontPage:

<http://frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=13905>

One of her sources is our old friend, Bill Weinberg. And another source, Mike Feder, says --

"In Feder's opinion, the station is now controlled by 'relentless anti-white racists' who constitute an 'almost completely male and macho black oligarchy.' In his view, less and less of the programming is for, by, or about 'Asians, Hispanics, the disabled, or women.' Most of the feminist programming is gone. The remaining Jews who are still on-air are either virulently anti-Zionist or do not want to get involved in painful political issues. In his view, WBAI/Pacifica is now run by 'left political commissars' who have 'fired their listeners.' He describes the station as a 'black hate radio station.'"

This true, Doug? It's been a long time since I walked BAI's hallowed halls.

DP -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20040624/f9d47a23/attachment.htm>