Nader Goes Buchananite (Re: [lbo-talk] Vote Nader/Camejo 2004!

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:41:15 PDT 2004

Well it would be unfair if Bush got all the vitriol for himself, the Democrats deserve their fair share, especially as they do not only support Bush's war, but assiduously implemented the sanctions regime (structural violence - i.e. 'war') complete with the occasional bombing to keep things lively in Baghdad in between the all out Bush wars.

Joe W.