Nader Goes Buchananite (Re: [lbo-talk] Vote Nader/Camejo 2004!

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jun 24 20:10:47 PDT 2004

Joel Wendland wrote:

> This argument is puzzling. Naderites and supporters tend to reserve
> their vitriol for Al Gore and John Kerry. I would agree that Bush and
> his war should be the main target, so why isn't it? why isn't the
> removal of Bush from office the number one objective?

My number on objective right now is ending capitalism and the state, in hopes of creating an anarchist planet.

The current inhabitant of the White House has little impact on my plans, vision, and practice, other than the fact that so many comrades will waste this election year on election bullshit instead of working on more radical shit.

I don't want a different person pointing a gun at my head.

Chuck0