[lbo-talk] Fahrenheit 9/11 is AMAZING!

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 17:47:13 PDT 2004

From: Wtcqd2000 at aol.com Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 02:04:55 EDT Subject: Oh my God! - Fahrenheit 9/11 is AMAZING! To: Wtcqd2000 at aol.com

Holy cow you guys!

We just went to the sneak preview showing here in Seattle. There was a packed house. Before the show, we handed out 200 fliers and about a hundred deception dollars. People were totally receptive. We engaged people in conversation about 9/11.

Then the movie itself was a slam dunk. Moore goes farther than I anticipated. Lots of Saudi-connection stuff, of course, and his non-reaction in the classroom. But then he also goes into the oil pipeline in Afghanistan and the fact that the war and pipeline project had been planned long before 9/11.

The short end of it is that there's no way someone can see that film without coming out of it thinking the Bush Administration played a dubious role in 9/11.

Which means we need to ABSOLUTELY REDOUBLE OR TRIPLE our planned flyering actions. Please please plaese get out there every day. Set up a table outsife the theater. If we had Griffin's book for sale we could have sold 50 of them!

This is the best opportunity we have ever had to do outreach 9-11 truth outreach.

THANK YOU MICHAEL MOORE!

PRINT OUT "DUDE, THERE'S MORE TO THE STORY" FAHRENHEIT 9-11 TRUTH FLYERS AT www.911VISIBILITY.ORG AND LEAFLET THE CROWD WHEN YOU GO TO SEE "Fahrenheit 911" this weekend !!!