[lbo-talk] Fahrenheit 9/11 is AMAZING!

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 25 09:28:03 PDT 2004

At 05:47 PM 6/24/2004, you wrote:
>From: Wtcqd2000 at aol.com

Re:Bill Douglas <Wtcqd2000 at aol.com> Another loon. http://www.public-action.com/911/suit/mutual-link.html From: Carol A. Valentine <SkyWriter at erols.com> Date: Wed Dec 31, 2003 8:06:50 AM US/Pacific To: <Wtcqd2000 at aol.com> Subject: Re: TODAY'S NJ STAR LEDGER - 9-11 CONSPIRACY!! - NJ's LARGEST PAPER Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=Apple-Mail-2-90330508 Mime-Version: 1.0 (Apple Message framework v553) In-Reply-To: <18b.23edfbeb.2d220e0c at aol.com> Message-Id: <58077C2A-3BAB-11D8-BCEC-000393C48932 at erols.com> X-Mailer: Apple Mail (2.553) On Monday, December 29, 2003, at 03:09 PM, wrote:

>Our pleasure Carol.. Please consider putting a link to

>www.septembereleventh.org as we have provided organizing tools to empower

>people to create local 911 visibility projects, and urging other sites to

>do the same, and encouraging people to enter their email address at our

>site to get 9-11 Action Updates to lobby the media etc. to give this

>issue the coverage it deserves.

>Warm regards,

>Bill, 911Visibility.org and www.septembereleventh.org Bill-- Just went to your links page: http://www.septembereleventh.org/links.php And, my gracious! You have not put a link to http://www.public-action.com Surely Public Action has been THE cutting edge on 911. Our articles have circulated on hundreds of e-mail and web based forums and have been mirrored on dozens of web pages. Public Action was the first to suggest that: 1. Remote control technology, not suicidal Muslim hijackers, piloted the planes on 9-11. 2. The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) -- highly accomplished in remote control aircraft, and coincidentally, the very folks who should have intercepted the rogue planes on 911 -- most likely inflicted the 911 terror. These arguments were made using verifiable, publicly available information and sound inductive logic. Moreover,

3. "The Flight of the Bumble Planes" by Snake Plissken (as told to Public Action) has been circulated throughout the world, and is considered the best integrated theory concerning 911. 4. Public Action offered one of the first non-xenophobic explanations of 911: That it was not perpetrated by dark-skinned Arabs, but by Israeli agents, both Gentile and Jewish. What's not to like? I can't understand how you missed our page! We must be doing something wrong. But allow me -- right now -- to correct the situation: Please include Public Action on your links page. http://www.public-action.com We'll be happy to give you folks a link in return. Best wishes, and looking forward to fruitful cooperation, Carol A. Valentine President Public Action Inc.

"A mocking constipation. I once called life." http://www.seekermagazine.com/v0103/poems.html

Awakening by Bill Douglas . . . life had the appeal of a West Texas jail

. . . 'til the siren of life dropped her ten-thousand veils

And the TRUTH that is me, no longer whimpered but WAILED! Like a million volcanoes 'neath King Triton's mad gales!

Through the womb of a dream

. . . I redefined "me"

I, an ARMY of armies . . . a trembling leaf on a tree.

Faith not the issue . . . belief had now become ME Far beyond definitions of a word called "free"

Beyond nightmares of Auschwitz,

Beyond precious Christ,

Beyond a mocking constipation, I once referred to as "life."

Through my eyes ALL could see as creation breathed ME. I was everywhere and nowhere . . . in between matter's seams.

I was young and old, meek yet BOLD, Walkin' paths so far past the tiny roads we'd been sold.

No preacher preached it . . .no president decreed it

. . . but if your soul had a hunger

. . . this is the trough where you'd feed it.

Deep inside we all see it. In simple truth we all be it.

. . . So, be it . . .

Copyright 2003 by Bill Douglas(Wtcqd2000 at aol.com).

Michael Pugliese