[lbo-talk] Don't Mess With Mom

DeborahSRogers debburz at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 25 05:16:38 PDT 2004

--- Miles Jackson <cqmv at pdx.edu> wrote:

> > The nature/nurture debate continues.
> >
> > - Deborah R.
>
> No, it's been discarded. The most common viewpoint in psych
> nowadays is the heredity and environmental factors interact
> to produce psychological traits and disorders.

Exactly. OR what I call the "52 Pick-Up" theory of life, and it's my view. None of my daughter's female sociopathic relatives had therapy of any kind during their developmental years, so there's always hope that she may develop a healthier personality by being exposed to more positive biological and environmental factors. Heh, or at the very least, maybe sociopath-lite?

- D