[lbo-talk] Fahrenheit 9/11 is AMAZING!

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 25 09:56:03 PDT 2004

What kind of babbling bullshit is this?

>Public Action was the first to suggest that:
>1. Remote control technology, not suicidal Muslim hijackers, piloted the
>planes on 9-11.
>2. The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) -- highly
>accomplished in remote control aircraft, and coincidentally, the very folks
>who should have intercepted the rogue planes on 911 -- most likely inflicted
>the 911 terror. These arguments were made using verifiable, publicly available information and
>sound inductive logic. Moreover,
>
>3. "The Flight of the Bumble Planes" by Snake Plissken (as told to Public
>Action) has been circulated throughout the world, and is considered the best
>integrated theory concerning 911.
>4. Public Action offered one of the first non-xenophobic explanations of
>911: That it was not perpetrated by dark-skinned Arabs, but by Israeli
>agents, both Gentile and Jewish.

I'll only go for the easy points, #4: 'It wasn't THE Jews.....it was SOME Jews'. Based on what? The Abridged Protocols of the Elders of Zion? Boy, good thing they qualify it as a non-xenophobic explanation, the less swift among us may have thought it was a variant on the age old Jewish conspiracy theory.

I thought we were done with conspiracism here, although I have to admit that any conspiracy that can be unraveled by a guy called 'Snake' offers untold hours of entertainment value!

That's the view from Mr. Roger's neighborhood anyway!

PC