[lbo-talk] New georgewbush.com ad compares Dems to Nazis

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 26 14:50:10 PDT 2004

On the front page at www.georgewbush.com there's a new streaming video advertisment that juxtaposes images of Gore with Adolf Hitler, along with other sleaze.

http://www.georgewbush.com

I learned of it from this email:

Dear Holly Wood,

It isn't often that we'd ask you to go to George W. Bush's campaign website. But every single American should go to georgewbush.com immediately and watch the disgusting ad the Bush/Cheney campaign has featured on the front page.

Titled "The Faces of John Kerry's Democratic Party," the ad features Adolf Hitler alongside Democrats, including John Kerry. President Bush's campaign has relied on negative attacks against Kerry, but this is a new low.

We've always said the Bush campaign would do anything to win, but even we are shocked that they've sunk this low. It's bizarre. It's outrageous. And we're not going to stand for it.

If President Bush has any decency at all, he'll remove this hateful ad from his website immediately.

--------

Apparently there's a petition against that ad from the Democratic National Committee.

---