[lbo-talk] End of Suburbia: Peak Oil

R rhisiart at charter.net
Sat Jun 26 22:07:44 PDT 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jon Johanning" <jjohanning at igc.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:00 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] End of Suburbia: Peak Oil

On Jun 26, 2004, at 5:21 PM, Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> Of course, the customer list includes not only
> aggressive commuters in V12 Dodge Magnums (such an
> insane vehicle) but firms that make all forms of
> plastic and energy utilities with fossil generation
> plants and so much else that makes the 21st century
> different from the 11th.

\And also countries like China and India, which are just beginning to \show the massive accelerations of oil demand which are all but \inevitable.

as these countries come "on line," hold your breath because what's already in your lungs is the cleanest air your going to see.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile