[lbo-talk] flippin' sizzlen

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 27 10:14:29 PDT 2004

snit snat wrote:

"When we left the theater, we saw several members of various progressive groups handing out flyers. However, the off duty police officer (the Florida State Highway Patrol) told them that they were not allowed to hand out flyers in front of the theater and they had to go across the driveway to the plaza parking lot (which they did)."

I saw the movie last night. Cursing of Bush out loud during the movie and applause as the movie finished. But at the back of the theate the entire time were three uniformed police officers, arms folded across their chest, watching the audience. Can't recall going to a movie like that in some time. Wonder if tha's how it was at The Passion? =)