[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11 - Reality Check

paul childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 28 08:29:27 PDT 2004

Much as I'd like to think the boffo box office bucks and spontaneous eruptions in theatres are promising signs that people are starting to see behind Dubya and will turf his ass this November.......keep this in mind; Spider Man II opens in 2 days. And there's a whole slew of cinematic mind candy opening in the next few weeks.

I hope it keeps up, but I suspect by this date in July people will be going Farenheit 9what? Hope I'm wrong, 'fraid I'm not.

Or I could just be cranky because election day here is starting to look like a minority conservative government.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon