[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11

R rhisiart at charter.net
Mon Jun 28 13:10:50 PDT 2004

as a white guy, i can only stand back in awe and stunned admiration at your update, charles. ;-) let's agitate.

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom and yet depreciate agitation, are people who want crops without ploughing the ground; they want rain without thunder and lightning; they want the ocean without the roar of its many waters. The struggle may be a moral one, or it may be a physical one, or it may be both. But it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand; it never has and it never will." -- Frederick Douglass "Find out just what the people will submit to and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue until they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -- Frederick Douglass

i love this guy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Brown" <cbrown at michiganlegal.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 10:02 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't update my signification registration lately.

All Power to the People ! Black Power ! Black is Beautiful ! Detroit 4 Life ! Black and White , Unite and Fight.

Hotep, white sisters and brothers.

CB (Charles Brown)

:>)

Without struggle , there is no progress.

- Frederick Douglass

From: snit snat

There are two black men who post here pretty much daily. Are they supposed to preface their comments with "Hi, my name is ____________ and I'm a black man?"

Recently someone said that no blacks posted and I was a little insulted for the 2 men who post daily and the one who posts pretty regularly to scorch our asses. :)

Tired of Playing Monopoly? (Donna Langston)

Something about the Subject Makes it Hard to Name (Gloria Yamato)

I think "dominant" means things like I don't have to spell out words or explain who politicians are because I assume everyone will know, while someone from elsewhere is going to have to constantly think about whether or not they'll be understood.

Kelley