[lbo-talk] 'Fahrenheit' Is Casting a Wide Net at Theaters

dano dano at well.com
Mon Jun 28 14:46:31 PDT 2004

At 9:57 PM -0700 6/27/04, DeborahSRogers wrote:
> the
>movie grossed more than the farces "White Chicks" and "DodgeBall,"
>even though those films showed on far more screens.

WIfe and I went to the Sunday 11:15 AM but it was already sold out, so went to Shrek 2 instead. Mark two for Shrek that would have been for F911.

Walking through the hallway this morning at work I overheard conversation that one guy and his wife went for F911 but it was sold out so they went to Dodgeball.

I wonder how many times this happened? It certainly had a non-measurable but non-trivial effect on the box office grosses.