[lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11

Kenneth MacKendrick kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 29 05:43:19 PDT 2004

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of JBrown72073 at cs.com Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 3:22 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Comment on F-9/11

This last is a key point. Although I have to add that at times watching men

discussing feminism is like watching someone repeatedly shooting and missing a target. I'd rather it happen than not, though. Jenny Brown

** I have to add that at times listening to women discussing feminism is like listening to someone repeatedly shooting and missing a target.

ken

ps. dear barbie (aka Kelley) --> I've lost my keys again. Help!