[lbo-talk] Principled Discoursin'

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Mar 2 06:06:13 PST 2004

John Lacny wrote:

> So in other words, Carrol has decided to carry on a conversation with me on a list that I am not on, and which I read only infrequently? Even though I have asked him several times to explain his own position, right here, to no avail?

John's letter to Counterpunch makes him fair game for anyone who believes in the continuing struggle against u.s. crimes across the globe. And my focus here is not on either his arguments or my arguments but on whether he considers those who oppose support of the DP traitors. If he does, then he is a piece of shit. If he doesn't, and either I have misunderstood his letter to Counterpunch or he retracts it, then I owe him an apology.

I stopped reading this post with the words copied above, because they show that he is not going to respond to my central point.

Carrol