[lbo-talk] human shredder tales about saddam's iraq...in the march to WAR

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 2 10:38:40 PST 2004

Yup, this story does appear credible in the debunking file.

However, looking through a new book which had many photos of recently unearthed mass graves in Iraq w/ accts. by grieving relatives, Blinded by the Sunlight : Emerging from the Prison of Saddam's Iraq by Matthew McAllester (Author) (Hardcover - February 2004) , your continued refusal to even read any of the HRW reports, makes me think you have a habitual knee jerk at work. And, I don't see a post by you on the 183+ killed in Karbala by Sunni extremists on the list. http://www.asianews.it/view.php?l=en&art=440 http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/ny-matt1102pic,0,519786.photo?coll=ny-nationworld-world-utility Same author wrote, Beyond the mountains of the damned : the war inside Kosovo / Matthew McAllester. Publication info. New York : New York University Press, c2002. Another book I doubt you'll ever crack. Michael Pugliese