[lbo-talk] Was: Principled Discoursing More like off My head

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Tue Mar 2 20:45:49 PST 2004

On Tuesday, March 2, 2004, at 06:48 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> posted somewhat to the effect that while there were certainly warts on
> the CP of the '30s, in many ways it was way above Lacny, who was
> becoming all wart or something like that. I referred to that in one of
> the posts I was writing under the subject line above, and got an
> explosive reply from Lacny. I replied equally explosively,

And on and on, and on and on, and on and on, and ...

zzzzzz....

Does anyone realize or care that if you put all the readers of Counterpunch together with all the members of this list, they would pack a good-sized telephone booth, compared with the total population of the country?

It's the latter we need to be concerned about, not our own bruised little egos, because it's the population of the country that will decide the fate of the world in the rest of the 21st century, not us.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ "In an ideal world, people would be preoccupied with reading and writing poetry and having love affairs, as people were in the Japanese court in the 11th century, as described in 'The Tale of Genji.' If people were involved in that type of life, maybe there would be no war." -- Wallace Shawn