[lbo-talk] Populism, Conservatism, and Civil Society in Haiti

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Fri Mar 5 14:07:53 PST 2004

Hi,

Political Research Associates < publiceye.org > works cooperatively with the folks at Right Web (InterHemispheric Resource Center).

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/

We have been cooperating with IRC for over ten years, and for a time hosted their online collection on the right.

Currently you can search them and us collectively with several other research groups at our "wide" search page:

http://www.publiceye.org/htdig/search.html

Nikhil Aziz, director of research at PRA, and I recently wrote an article for their online newsletter:

Culture, Religion, Apocalypse, and Middle East Foreign Policy

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/analysis/2003/0312apocalypse.php

Reliable research served up piping hot...

:-)

Chip Berlet Senior Analyst Political Research Associates Webmaster http://www.publiceye.org

http://rightweb.irc-online.org/analysis/2004/0403ned-haiti.php

_________________________________________________________________ STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU =http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines