[lbo-talk] the imperialism of the liberal

Michael Pugliese michael098762001 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 9 09:53:32 PST 2004

http://www.google.com/search?q=KPFA+Ruppert

http://mailman.efn.org/pipermail/jnwdiscussion/2003-August/000038.html
>...http://www.rise4news.net/IPNB.html
Pacifica Radio blows 9-11 coverage By Kéllia Ramares Online Journal Contributing Editor June 22, 2002-The following is a speech I delivered last night to a meeting of the interim Pacifica National Board. About 100 people were in attendance. I'm Kéllia Ramares, co-producer of Guns and Butter: The Economics of Politics, and a KPFA news reporter. And I've got news for you, Pacificans: Bush knew...

http://www.globalpolicy.org/wtc/analysis/2002/0524oil.htm
>From Salim Muwakkil, who from his involvement w/ the NOI, long ago, certainly knows more than a few things about COINTELPRO.
Nightmares of Reason Sorting Fact From Fiction in 9/11 Conspiracy Theories By Salim Muwakkil In These Times May 24, 2002

Michael Pugliese