[lbo-talk] Steve Martin versus The Passion

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Tue Mar 9 10:45:35 PST 2004

I'm quite in favor of militant advocacy of democracy via the United Nations. On the day that becomes U.S. foreign policy, I will throw a huge party and hug my loved ones.

Meanwhile, maybe you've swallowed a tad too much of our elite's propaganda. Saddam ruling Saudi Arabia, armed to the teeth with nukes? Really?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 10:12 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Steve Martin versus The Passion