[lbo-talk] PR History Question

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Mar 9 12:30:21 PST 2004

back in 92, I saw U2's ZOOTV arena show in new haven. they had a studded trabant that hung suspended above the middle of the floor. when they did their cover of lou reed's "satellite of love", they turned on big ol' lights and started rotating the trabant, turning it into a sort of vehicular disco-mirror-ball. i always thought it a great pun, to do that for "satellite of love" . . .