[lbo-talk] Fw: Fidel watches The Sopranos

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 9 13:06:35 PST 2004

Grant Lee wrote:

>[From the New York Post's "Page Six" gossip column...hmmm, how reliable is
>this, you NYers? *lol*]

They had a correction to a story the other day because the "interview" from which the original item came was done very late in a loud club and the reporter apparently misheard the response. But, hey, at least they corrected it! I once reported a celebrity sighting to them - Bruce Springsteen at the the Johnny Rocket's in Bev Hills - and they ran it without any factchecking. I just emailed it in, got back a thanks, and it was in the next day's paper.

Doug