[lbo-talk] Fw: Fidel watches The Sopranos

Grant Lee grantlee at iinet.net.au
Mon Mar 8 22:04:23 PST 2004

[From the New York Post's "Page Six" gossip column...hmmm, how reliable is this, you NYers? *lol*]

"SOPRANOS" sweetie Jamie-Lynn DiScala says it took a brave man to ask her out before she married her manager, A.J. DiScala, last July. "I dated one celebrity during the third season and he didn't treat me very well," Jamie-Lynn tells FHM. "Tony Sirico knew who I was dating and he honestly wanted to find this guy and kill him." DiScala -who has the title role in the upcoming USA movie "Going Down: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss" - also reveals that Fidel Castro is a "Sopranos" fan. "He requested it on DVD," she said."

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:VTn1NB_hYvIJ:www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix_u.htm