[lbo-talk] Robert Fisk

C. G. Estabrook galliher at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 9 14:25:32 PST 2004

I don't think these quotations are as contradictory as they may seem. In each case Fisk speaks of the coming of a civil war that does not now exist, provoked by the advent of the American troops. That such a thing could be the conscious policy of the US and/or its collaborators seems to be regarded as unthinkable by some on this list. I don't see why. --CGE