[lbo-talk] Re :a love that never spoke its name?

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Wed Mar 10 09:00:23 PST 2004

Thanks, Dick! Getting a hummer in a hummer (particularly while operating the said latter hummer) is indeed one of the best things around, btw... Sigh...

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dick N. Viers" <kelley at pulpculture.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org>; <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 8:11 AM Subject: RE: [lbo-talk] Re :a love that never spoke its name?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6303494358/qid=1078877443/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-4589935-4633427?v=glance&s=video
> The creator of this vid might know....
>
> Here's an LOB archive entry for the film:
> http://squawk.ca/lbo-talk/9909/1345.html
> ----
>
> The Sat. Evening post published a Nov 1976 issue devoted to "America's
Love
> Affair with the Automobile:
>
> Stories Included:
> America's Love Affair with the Automobile; A New Love Story by Garson
Kanin;