[lbo-talk] life in Camp X-Ray (1)

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Mon Mar 15 05:14:07 PST 2004

> This story is not, however, credible. I would believe
> reports of physical abuse (beating, electroshock,
> hanging from handcuffs, and so forth), sleep
> deprivation, bright lights all the time, etc. We know
> the US does these things. But this particular
> complaint is unlike any "torture" I ever heard of, far
> too imaginative for Americans, and inconsistent with
> American puritanism. It sounds like a mysogynistic
> fantasy.
>
> jks

Skepticism is always needed, but after the stand-off and mass murder at Waco, I can believe just about anything concerning our "protectors." Anyone who's been in or around the military knows that the mindset is deliberately different, defiantly so. I have no reason to suspect, esp in these rancid times, that any of this has truly changed.

DP