[lbo-talk] one in nine Americans have seen The Passion

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Mon Mar 15 06:46:07 PST 2004

On Sunday, March 14, 2004, at 10:14 PM, Chuck0 wrote:

> I've stated before that the left needs to go after the right wing with
> our own brand of mudslinging. But what other avenues should we look
> into? Should we go after stations that broadcast crap like Savage?
> Should we draft Howard Stern to engage in more political activism
> against the FCC and the religious right? More pirate radio? Cultivate
> more of our own talent?
>
> Does anybody know how one goes about setting up a station for
> satellite radio?

How about making a full-force, organized attempt to get as many of the low-power FM licenses that are going to be issued in the near future?

The right co-operates on these things. In particular, they share the technical resources necessary to get channels where the spectrum isn't readily apparent. They're very, very good at this--do we have the resources to match it?

All the best,

John A