[lbo-talk] Mel Gibson: I'm "Having Doubts" About Bush

mike larkin mike_larkin2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 13:44:15 PST 2004

Even the Jew-haters are coming on board.

from drudge:

In a wide-ranging hour-long interview with FOXNEWSABCRADIO's Sean Hannity, PASSION OF THE CHRIST director Mel Gibson says he now has 'doubts' about President Bush and re-election... MORE... In the interview, set to air on Tuesday , Gibson says of Bush: 'I am having doubts, of late. It mainly has to do with the weapons [of mass destruction] claims'... MORE... The surprisingly critical comments from Gibson, a rare conservative voice in Hollywood, come as PASSION continues to dominate the boxoffice.