[lbo-talk] Booing Manning Marable

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Mon Mar 15 17:57:01 PST 2004

On Monday, March 15, 2004, at 05:28 PM, Michael Dawson -PSU wrote:

> But the DP has undeniably failed to do anything to help
> African-Americans
> since LBJ, and even what he did was mostly a flawed sop for the Vietnam
> meatgrinder.

But apparently the great majority of African-Americans don't agree with you. So does that make you smarter than them, or what?

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile