[lbo-talk] Straight and Alternative Medicine

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Mar 18 15:39:09 PST 2004

"These nutballs are all over our alternative/community/left radio stations. When "Dr." Null shares a station with Doug Henwood and Noam Chomsky, Doug Henwood and Noam Chomsky get wrapped in the same package as "Dr." Null."

I have had good and horrific experiences with normal medicine; I have had mostly good experiences with alternative medicine. I think a lot of right-wingers would be likely to call Doug and Noam "nuts" too, independently of whether they share airspace with Dr. Null or not. Mental lazyness is always a problem -- whether it's aimed at a political commentator or at someone arguing for an alternative approach to health care.

Joanna