[lbo-talk] March 20, 2004, Columbus, OH

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Sat Mar 20 08:32:52 PST 2004

On Saturday, March 20, 2004, at 09:25 AM, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> The Anybody But Bush pundits who -- rather than simply advocating
> voting for John Kerry -- ask Americans not to cooperate with Ralph
> Nader and the Green Party are a vocal and yet tiny minority among US
> leftists; they are mainly sectarian intellectuals, few of whom are
> movement organizers and activists.

Well, I don't think anyone has done a rigorous statistical survey among US leftists, but my impression is the opposite of yours. Anyway, as I often say: we shall see, we shall see.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ A sympathetic Scot summed it all up very neatly in the remark, 'You should make a point of trying every experience once, excepting incest and folk-dancing.' -- Sir Arnold Bax