[lbo-talk] March 20, 2004, Columbus, OH

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 09:16:11 PST 2004

> > I hope the kind of bitter and irresponsible sectarianism Jon exhibits
> > above is as rare elsewhere as it is in Bloomington/Normal.
>
> Where's the "bitter and irresponsible sectarianism"?

> Jon Johanning

Being called "bitter" by someone like Carrol is at best hilarious. I wouldn't take it too seriously, Jon. I don't know what kind of Better World Carrol imagines is possible, but if his condescending, elitist and, yes, bitter posts are any indication, I'd embrace any kind of "sectarianism" that he finds "irresponsible."

DP