[lbo-talk] Emma v Ralph

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 08:25:34 PST 2004

So, you think sex is brutal? ;- > Or you think Emma thought it was? That is not my impression of her view on the subject. But --watching your kids grow -- don't you think that morality is a rather late developmental stage? Of course so is an interest in sex. My impreesion of the little ones is that they tend to be cheerfully amoral, fairly selfish, and casually cruel.

"Brutal" seems to to me to go too far. jks