[lbo-talk] Re: Kerry eschews liberal tag

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 23 14:58:12 PST 2004

KERRY CALLS LIBERAL TAG 'THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE'

WALTER CRONKITE - "When the National Journal said your Senate record makes you one of the most liberal members of the Senate, you called that 'a laughable characterization' and 'the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen in my life.' Wow! Liberals, who make up a substantial portion of the Democratic Party and a significant portion of the independent vote, are entitled to ask, 'What gives?'