[lbo-talk] Issues of concern to U.S. left

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 06:37:59 PST 2004

----- Original Message ----- From: <uvj at vsnl.com>

Yes, I did. I don't understand some of these issues. e.g.

> 4] immediate cessation of
> the Joint Strike Fighter pork barrel project

What's the way forward to combat and eliminate racism? That's not very clear from this list issues, though there are points such as reparations to African Americans and affirmative action with quotas.

Ulhas

The JSF is a $300billion waste of money which would enable the US to engage in racist foreign policies across the globe. That's $300billion not being spent on education, health care, environmental cleanup-technology-redesign etc. Shutting down the WSF and putting the money to smarter use could diminish some of the many flaws of the US.