[lbo-talk] RE: corporate porn

Liza Featherstone lfeather at panix.com
Wed Mar 24 07:05:49 PST 2004

Well, there's also Missy Elliott, who never wears skimpy clothes, mostly baggy gear like the guys, her videos are brilliantly strange and surreal and she is totally in charge of them. Like most cultural products, MTV has a lot of different, contradictory stuff going on. Because of course American culture, like most cultures, is both great and deeply f**ked up.

Liza