[lbo-talk] Walmart

jeffrey fisher jfisher at igc.org
Wed Mar 24 08:11:35 PST 2004

i also learned recently that wal-mart will allow space in their parking lots for charity fund-raiser car washes . . . and match the money raised dollar for dollar. apparently, these slots get booked months in advance.

i think of this because it's another way wal-mart builds goodwill within the community, despite the awful things they do.