[lbo-talk] Clarke and Kerry

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 17:07:44 PST 2004

--- Michael Dawson -PSU <mdawson at pdx.edu> wrote: <<Clarke is basically saying that Bush is
> acting to draw out more
> terrorism. This would comport with the theory that
> the Pentagon and the MI
> complex love this new enemy.>>

What do you mean by this?

> Kerry's refusal to swing at this creampuff softball
> undermines the claim
> that he's significantly different from Bush.

Well, I dont know that he is significantly different from Bush; however, I dont see how his refusal to "swing" at this would be proof of that. Perhaps he is waiting for more facts from the 9/11 commission....maybe he is wary of touching the matter since the Bush/Rove attack dogs are suggesting that Clarke's actions are motivated by his connections with his friend who is in the Kerry campaign.

-Thomas -Thomas