[lbo-talk] 'shillin' with Al Franken

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Fri Mar 26 16:54:31 PST 2004

Jesus, yes, I disagree! Do two wrongs make a right? Do you get to shoot somebody you suspect might someday shoot you?

More directly: Have you heard of law, and do you believe in it? If somebody is manufacturing illegal weapons, that somebody ought to be arrested and tried in a court of law. If found guilty, they should be sentenced to the appropriate prison term.

None of the above even reaches the other issue, which is the obvious fact that the United States is the world's leading WMD peddler and illegal user.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luke Weiger" <lweiger at umich.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, March 26, 2004 4:38 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] 'shillin' with Al Franken