[lbo-talk] LBO-Talk Naderite turns on, tunes in and . . .

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 20:30:34 PST 2004

Shane Mage writes:

> Those whose "leftism" has come down to
> nothing more than panic-stricken lesser evilism,
> whose support (shamefaced) for the Dumbocrats
> is manifested in carping at Nader, sneering at his
> supporters, and denigrating his candidacy, are in
> reality doing their (very puny) best to depress
> voter turnout.

Wait -- saying that the Nader candidacy is dumb will have the effect of "suppressing voter turnout"? People like the 527s who are in the process of registering millions of new voters are "suppressing turnout" because their aim is to actually defeat Bush rather than promote a silly ultraleft vanity candidacy?

Shane my good man, are you having LSD flashbacks?

- - - - - John Lacny

People of the US, unite and defeat the Bush regime and all its running dogs!