[lbo-talk] Re: Blacklist or bad economy...

John Thornton jthorn65 at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 29 16:06:26 PST 2004

KC isn't too far from Clintons old backyard. All you need to substitute teach K through 12 in Arkansas is a high school degree. You live what, four hours away at most? If you can tolerate KC you can live in Fayetteville. It was a better place than I was expecting when I moved there but I can't say I'm unhappy not to be there any longer.

John Thornton