[lbo-talk] Academic jobs? Really?

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Mon Mar 29 20:16:48 PST 2004

Miles writes: "Check out the BLS; over the next 10 years, academic positions are in the top ten for number of jobs opening up. I can understand why Chuck's not enthusiastic about the prof track, but the jobs are there. --Or you could be an RN."

I saw that BLS thing and I queried the list before but no one answered. Is this really possible? Is it conceivable I could get a teaching job? Does anyone know whether this is anything more than smoke and mirrors? Does it include English profs?

Joanna